The installation of skins in minecraft may be slightly different. It all depends on factors such as: the version of the game, on which server you play, on which device you play PC, phone or game console, etc.
How To Download & Install Minecraft Skins
1. Open the website https://t-skins.com and choose any skin you like.
2. Download the skin by clicking on the text “DOWNLOAD SKIN” which is located under the skin and save the file to your desktop.
3. Launch the game and go to the “SKINS” tab
5. Enter the name for the skin in the upper field. Click on the “Browse” button and select the previously downloaded skin from the desktop
6. Click on the “Save & Use” button
7. If the skin has not changed, click on the “Use” button
8. Done! Come into the game and enjoy the new skin.